01 June 2010

哲理小诗—Love's Secret

<I>
If you want something badly enough,
如果你极其想要得到一样东西,
You must let it go free.
那你应该放任之。
If it comes back to you,
如果它回到你身边,
It’s yours.
那么它属于你。
If it doesn’t,
如果它一去不返,
You really never had it anyway.
那么你其实本来就不曾拥有过它。

27_4200_18_ZeZPafNMM7VN

<II>
Never seek to tell thy love
,
不要试图去表白你的爱,
Love that never told can be;
爱永远无法表白;
For the gentle wind doth move
因为微风拂动
Silently, invisibly.
悄无声息,无影无踪。
I told my love ,I told my love,
我倾诉了我的爱,我倾诉了我的爱,
I told her all my heart;
我告诉了她我的全部心意;
Trembling, cold, in ghastly fears,
全身发颤,手脚冰冷,胆战心惊,
Ah! She did depart.
啊!她却离我而去。
Soon as she was gone from me ,
她才刚刚离开我,
A traveler came by ,
一个旅人路过,
Silently, invisibly;
悄无声息地,不易察觉地;
He took her with a sigh.
他带走了她,只用一声叹息。

No comments:

Post a Comment